Workplace Giving – sometimes referred to as payroll giving – is a no-fuss way of supporting the Pink Elephants Support Network to help fund the ongoing printing and distribution of our Miscarriage Care Kits.
As a workplace donor, you can make a regular, pre-tax donation to the Pink Elephants Support Network directly from your pay. You simply choose a donation amount that’s right for you, and it comes out of your pay every pay cycle. Because the tax deduction on your donation happens immediately, you don’t need to worry about collecting receipts throughout the year. Your donation total is included in the annual Payment Summary your employer provides, so once it’s set up you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Why should I get involved?
- Quick and easy to set up
- You’re in control – change or stop anytime
- Giving a little at a time allows you to spread out the cost
- You’ll receive an immediate tax benefit in your pay
Are there Employer benefits?
- It’s a great start in empowering employers to make a difference, and demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to important causes
- Helps boost staff morale, making the business more appealing to current and future employees
- Opens doors to future relationships and partnerships
How do I get started?
Check with your Human Resources or Finance Department to see if your employer already has a payroll/workplace giving program in place.
- Workplace Giving Program already in place? Great – ask them to sign you up withPink Elephants Support Network as the recipient
- No Workplace Giving Program in place? No problem! Head to Good2Give, and check out their easy sign up page, as well resources and calculators to find the right amount for you
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.